Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Trailer for new Bond film!!

The trailer for Quantum of Solace is finally out. A film version will apparently play before The Dark Knight. This film looks good. I was quite pleased with the reboot they did of the series. I just hope they can stop them for getting too outrageous like the Brosnan films or too silly like the Roger Moore films. Try watching A View to a Kill and not laughing at how bad it is.

The trailer is embedded below or there's a much higher quality version at the BBC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're sorry, this video is no longer available.

I was surprised when I saw the youtube link... and my suspicions were confirmed.

as for the trailer... it looks like every other bond film i've seen ... so here's to hoping i'm wrong and to hoping Marc Forster can deliver the first bond movie i don't dislike...