Thursday, July 17, 2008

Teaser trailer for Terminator Salvation!


This is one of my most anticipated films of 2009. The Terminator series has been great except maybe for the third one. It was good but nothing special. The first two are what I would call classics. I was a little nervous when I heard they were making a Fourth film until I heard Christian Bale had signed on to play John Connor. I figure he has enough pull and prestige to make sure it gets done right, I hope. There's a new teaser out that flashes images at you fast enough to induce seizures but still looks cool. I wonder if Arnie will make a cameo?




3 comments:

MarkM said...

As Peter Griffin would say, that looks freakin' sweet.

Anonymous said...

I've only ever watched the second installment in this franchise, and have never been too interested to watch the others. Christian Bale made me gain interest in this one, but I'm not too impressed by the teaser.

But speaking of franchises + Bale, I watched TDK last night... amazing. Didn't even notice how much time had passed - super entertaining, and it feels redundant to say Heath Ledger is amazing, as expected.

Also - I finally saw WALL-E. Loved it. It's like a super adorable version of Chaplin.

Two great movies in two days. I wonder what's next for me...

Anonymous said...

T4 should be decent at least, because Christian Bale is in it... I'm hoping Arnold ends up making an appearance too