Monday, July 28, 2008

Next (This ) weeks movie.


I missed a few days of posting. I was away for part of the week at a place that had Internet access so slow it could barely check e-mail let alone run a web-based application like blogger.


So let's set the way back machine to last Tuesday or so when I would normally have posted this.


There were two movies available for next week.


Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull: I booked this in for both evening shows and matinees. I decided to play it for both shows each night since I think it's the last big movie for a while that I'll be able to do that with. I could have played The Hulk or something but I decided to keep that to play as a late show with Get Smart or something.


Kung-Fu Panda: I couldn't play both this and Indiana at the same time as both needed the early shows and matinees so I decided to delay Panda for a week.


Depending on what's available Monday the following week will be Kung-Fu Panda for 7 pm and matinees and Hulk for late shows. That still leaves Happening and Zohan as backups to put in at some point.


I imagine Wanted and Get Smart should come off soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really don't see what the big indiana jones hype is... i had watched the 3 movies aaaaages ago, and then rewatched the first one recently. it sucked.

i don't get huge franchises (like star wars - it sucks.) or maybe i just don't get george lucas...

=(