Thursday, July 17, 2008

Neil Patrick Harris Sings!?


Joss Whedon (creator of TV's Buffy and Angel ) put together an Internet only film called Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog. It's showing in 3 parts for free over the next few days. After Jul 20th it will be available on itunes and eventually on DVD.


I just watched the first episode. It's really funny.


Joss Whedon reminds me of Glen A. Larson who created the original Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers and Knightrider among others. Both worked in the same genres and both have written music for their shows.

3 comments:

Gaston said...

Hey! I watched the first two episodes. Looks pretty nice. Now I'm waiting expectantly for the final episode. =D

Anonymous said...

I love this! NPH is hilarious and well... everyone knows I worship Joss.

Anonymous said...

I've never watched a Joss Whedon show, but I think I'll give Dollhouse a try...

when I came across this I was super excited because I love How I Met Your Mother, so naturally, I love NPH...

But the beginning is terrible. When it's just the actual blog section, it's a combination of a TERRIBLE script with a man desperately trying to bring some humour to it (and failing to do so). I was just about ready to give up when the music started...

...and then my troubles went away and it got good. I'll check out the next 2 acts in a bit.