Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Next Week's Movies


Spider-Man 3 was finally available. Now watch it not do well. I decided to run a late show even though it's pretty long. It's kind of an experiment to see how movies aimed at people who will watch a late show do during the summer. My staff hope it goes over well so I'll be able to run more late shows. With the single shows they only get a couple hours a night.


Away from Her wasn't available.


A few others were.


Mr Brooks- This will be the movie the week after Spidey unless Away from Her is available.


Hostel Part 2 - No freakin' way.


28 Weeks Later - I would consider playing this one as a late show. We don't normally play horror but it's kinda a horror/sci-fi hybrid. I noticed it played a long time at the Silver City. However it's from Fox who want full shows. I couldn't play it by itself all week. In a couple weeks they may drop the full shows bit. I also thought of playing it with Waitress, both are from Fox so they may let us split them. However at least once in the past they wouldn't split even with their own product.

No comments: