Monday, June 11, 2007

Comments , Questions, is anyone there?

I thought I'd post a 'blank' post. If anyone has any questions please leave as comments. I would also be interested in suggestions for posts or comments on the blog, either positive or negative. Remember you can always post anonymously if you happen to know me in person. If you leave a negative just make sure I can't tell it's you or I'll hunt you down, just kidding, maybe.

I'm also wondering if anyone is actually reading it. The old hit counter I had going got up to about 5000 hits before I accidentally erased it. The new Google counter I'm using says a lot of the hits are coming in from search engines. Probably what's on this blog isn't of interest ( or comprehensible ) to people outside of London.

I'm also wondering / hoping if people are getting my slightly off kilter sense of humour such as the hunt you down bit above.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a newbie to your blog. I like your humour and comments.

I admit that I have not gone to the movies as much as I used to - time is too valuable a commodity these day.

Sad to hear about Away From Her - hope you get it because I do not want to go to Hyland to see it.

I am looking forward to Hot Fuzz next week. Missed it when it played in the other theatres. Loved Shaun of the Dead so I hope it is good :)

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog. Keep it up. :)

The movies I hope that make it to Western Film: Waitress and Mr Brooks. I am also eager to see Knocked Up.

WesternFilm said...

We will definitley be playing Knocked Up. I do plan to play Mr. Brooks. Waitres is more of a question mark. It's distributed by Fox who has some weird rules. I asked about it for next week but I was told it would be per caps, which in essence means we would play a much higher precentage than we normally do.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time, keep it up! I also wanted to say that you do an INCREDIBLE job picking movies for Western Film. I am always impressed. There are good mainstream films, but also quite a few lesser-knows that I wouldn't really have the opportunity to see otherwise.