Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Next Week's Movie.


As I had hoped Juno was finally available so I booked it in. It's from Fox so they wanted full shows which I expected and was okay with for this film. They did decide to make things a little more interesting and charge a higher percentage than usual. I swear all these studios seem to be trying to drive all the smaller theatres out of business with their wacky business practices that don't bother the big chains but penalize smaller houses.

There were a couple other films available.

Never Back Down- interesting movie but too high school oriented for us.

Fool's Gold - I plan to play this at some point.

Right now the week after Juno would be Definitely maybe and Fool's Gold. It depends on how well Juno does, if it does anywhere near as well as I think it will I'll be holding it over for one of the shows the following week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I generally like to rewatch good movies... I'm afraid I just won't be able to do it this week. With exams around the corner and SO MUCH work to catch up with, I'll have to sit this one out. I'll be here for the summer, though, so I'm sure I'll be there every week.

Gaston said...

I was waiting for this movie! I'll be there for sure.