Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Next Week's Movie(s)



The late show for next week was an easy call. Juno did better on the weekend that most movies do all week so I'm keeping it for the late show next week. The early show was a bit tougher, there wasn't anything new available. I had Definitely, Maybe and Fool's Gold available from previous weeks or I could bring in something more arty.

I decided to play Definitely, Maybe for the early show. At this point with exams just starting I don't think a lot of students will show up for a serious film.

My current plan for the week following would be The Diving Bell and the Butterfly or In Bruges followed by a late show of Fool's Gold.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the Diving Bell and In Bruges.

Anonymous said...

Good calls on next week's movies. I'll be done exams on Tuesday, so I'll for sure watch both movies (even it means going alone.... one of the most depressing feelings ever)

Diving Bell... waiting for that for a long time. Must be amazing.

In Bruges... must be fun... to an extent.

WesternFilm said...

I just booked Diving Bell to start May 2nd. There's only a few prints so that's the earliest I could get it.

Anonymous said...

And I'll be in Vancouver for that week... ugh. So, what's looking good for next week then? other than In Bruges?