Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Gross things people leave behind in the theatre.

I think I did a post on this a while ago. The projectionists clean up all the popcorn bags etc. at the end of the night. We find some interesting stuff left behind by people either in the movies or by the classes earlier in the day. Just in the last couple days I've found under the seats.

- a sushi roll
-an apple core
- a used tea bag.
- we find lots of used napkins-some not just used to clean hands.
- lots of leaking coffee, pop and Ice cap containers.


The first four I left for the custodians to clean up. It's their job and they wear gloves, I'm not about to touch old sushi or used napkins.

Some times we find good things, I found a loonie tonight.

2 comments:

Gaston said...

I think it's disrespectful to throw things around. It's not that difficult to wait and throw things in the trash...

I'm not sure if they don't think about that or they just don't care.

Anonymous said...

As much as I enjoyed Jerry Seinfeld's standup bit at the Oscars last year... I don't agree. Every time I leave a theatre, I pick up my pop and as we begin to walk I notice my friend has left his there.... UGH! So irritating.

As for the used napkins.... Gross.
And yeah, I've seen so many coffee cups and spilled coffee stains in pretty much every lecture hall, it's no surprise to me...