Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Back from England

I'm back. It took me a couple days to get caught up on the backlog of work but I seem to have caught up so I can start posting again. I took tons of pics of theatres etc in England to post. Don't worry, I won't bother you with all the pics I took of all the cool non-theatre buildings I took.

I saw about 15 movies in England. Some would say it's a little silly to take a vacation from working at a movie theatre and go watch movies but it's what I love to do. I also wanted to check out the theatres the films were playing in. I always find it interesting to check out new theatres. I even got some ideas to implement at Western Film. Some won't be relevant until some renovations vaguely planned for some unknown time frame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see any solid British movies that probably won't come out here for a while or go straight to DVD here?

Did 'Death at a Funeral' come out here? Such a good movie and now I'm seeing it on dvd... I feel like theatres ignored it.

WesternFilm said...

I saw an interesting film with Daniel Craig called Flashbacks of a Fool that I had never heard of. It had just come out there so will probably make it's way here.

I did find it interesting that Doomsday, a very British flick, had just come out there. It played here a couple months ago.

Death a a Funeral played at The Hyland earlier in the year. It was pretty funny.

Gaston said...

Welcome back. =)