Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trailer for RocknRolla, Guy Ritchie's next film.

Just found this trailer for RocknRolla, the next movie from Guy Ritchie. Guy is commonly known as (in no particular order):
-The guy who directed Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
- the guy who's films started Jason Statham's career
-Mr. Madonna.

As I was watching the trailer I thought it looked like one of his films and then his name came up. I guess I was right. This film looks cool. I'll be there.

The trailer is embedded below or better quality at link above.

2 comments:

Gaston said...

'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' and 'Snatch' are two great movies. This one seems to follow the same line, so it's something not to miss.

Anonymous said...

oops. haven't checked the blog for over a week... i posted the same thing in a comment lower down. sorry.

my thoughts on it are down there...