Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Next Week's Movies



There weren't any new movies available this week. All of the big movies have opened so movies won't be pushed out of the other theatres as quick. Thankfully Fox finally said we could split Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer so I'm bringing in Waitress as the early show and Fan 4 at 9:05


No Reservations and Die Hard 4 should come off soon. Transformers as well.


It looks like we won't be playing Rattatoile. Because Disney puts 2 weeks between first and second run the earliest I could get it is Orientation week. I'm definitely not playing it that week. We want to have something more student oriented for the new students. It's mostly seen as a kid's movie though I would disagree with that. Unless I have a dead week I don't think it will work to play after the students have returned. The family crowd that comes during the summer tends not to come during the school year and Rataloile doesn't strike me as something the students want to see. If anyone disagrees with me let me know.



No comments: