Monday, August 13, 2007

Movie Review - Stardust


I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie. The trailers were iffy, it looked like it could be bad. The special effects looked iffy etc. However I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw it today. It was a lot of fun and quite funny which hadn't really come across in the trailers. Pretty straight forward action/fantasy with a story that was fairly easy to figure out. Michelle Pfeiffer did a great job as the wicked witch and Robert DeNiro was priceless in his performance. The effects were for the most part well done and there was a certain amount of spectacle. Overall I recommend seeing it. I'm pretty sure Western Film will play it. It'll depend on how it does first run and what other movies are available when it comes available.

No comments: