Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My poster collection #1 Rocky Horror B' Style



Generic part of post, will repeat with later posts- I thought I'd pull out some of my poster collection and post about them. These are from my collection of folded posters. I have way more rolled posters. All posters were folded until about the late 80's. They were easier and cheaper to ship. As a collectibles market developed and theatres started putting the posters in nicer back lit display cases the posters started coming rolled.


This is a uncommon B' Style poster for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Before ebay killed the collectibles market this poster was worth quite a bit of money. I paid $25 US for it about 1992 which was a good price at the time. It's in very good shape. There's one on ebay right now for $15.00 minimum bid.

No comments: