Monday, July 16, 2007

Next Week's Movies



Next week was a pretty simple choice. There were 2 new movies available.


Evan Almighty- I had always planned to play this, even if it didn't do as well as expected. I decided to run matinees since it's basically a kid's movie.

1408- I wouldn't normally play this film because it's basically thought of as a horror movie. However it's a different kind of horror movie that did quite well and got good reviews. I've noticed people who don't normally watch horror asking about this one. I'm bringing it in as a late show.


Pirates 3 actually came back to a couple theatres so it'll be a little longer than I thought. I would imagine they brought it back to catch the people who run into sold out shows of Harry Potter.


Fantastic 4 isn't playing any more but it's Fox so they'll want per caps. Per caps basically means we pay a percentage of a price they set not the actual price we charge. We end up paying a lot more for the film. If I wait a couple weeks they usually take them off.

No comments: