Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Next Week's Movies


I had to book on Tuesday this week since Monday was a holiday.

The only new movie available was A Mighty Heart, it got good reviews and everything but didn't make much of a splash. I'll keep it in reserve if we have a opening.

Away from Her wasn't available, the Hyland is keeping it for another week.

I was going to check on Waitress but got word that Shrek The Third was available. I decided to play Shrek. I'm going to do late shows since it's fairly short and I figure there's other people like me who'll go to the late show to avoid the children.

I'm trying an experiment as well, weekend matinees. We haven't run them for years but since Rainbow went to first run there may be a market for kid's matinees at Western Film again. If it works I'll play matinees of other kid friendly movies later in the summer.

No comments: