Saturday, July 21, 2007

I dislike Fox even more because of Sunshine.


There's a movie called Sunshine I've been wanting to see since I heard about. I did a post on it months ago. It got moved to September then moved forward to July 20th. It's directed by Danny Boyle who did Trainspotting and 28 Days Later. One of the stars is Chris Evans who's in the Fantastic Four movies. The movie got good reviews and did well overseas where it's already opened.

However it seems Fox is doing it again, throwing a good movie out there with no support. I was hoping but not expecting Sunshine would open in London at one of the first run theatres. It didn't. I'm on vacation so I checked the Toronto listings since I take a day trip there sometimes. It's only playing in one theatre in all of TO and not a great one?! I was hoping it would at least be playing at one of the theatres with good picture and sound.

I guess my only hope is it does well and they expand it to more theatres.

No comments: