Sunday, March 09, 2008

A movie I want to see: Wanted.

I'm a sucker for action adventure films, especially those based on comic books or graphic novels. The first trailer for Wanted with Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy didn't wow me but the new one looks like a movie I really want to see. I guess Angelina has actually been working, it seemed like she spends so much time in the tabloids she wouldn't have time to do anything else.
I've always found her interesting. She has such a extreme look, she's beautiful but in a weird way. I'm curious to see how she ages.

Wanted Exclusive Trailer

Add to My Profile More Videos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always a little hesitant when watching comic/graphic novel adaptations. They both seem to have taken a pretty standard path:
Comic Book adaptations - big films ALWAYS leaving space for a sequel (since studios found there is money to be made in these thanks to X-Men).
Graphic Novel adaptations - impressive graphics seem to be the norm (thanks to Sin City).

Given my concerns, it's pretty safe to say I'll watch it... I watch most (although I did steer clear of Hellboy and The Punisher...)

Gaston said...

This seems to be a rather entertaining movie. I won't miss it!