Friday, March 28, 2008

Cool Slideshow of 30 Most Interesting posters for 2008 movies.


I found this on the CTV website. I haven't heard of a lot of the films so I assume they are coming out later in the year.




I got in a couple of the Indiana Jones posters. I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to put pins in them. I'll probably put them in some large plastic poster bags we have. We can them put the pins in the bag and not affect the poster. This is one poster that will be making it into my personal collection after we play the film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link. I usually get my new movie fix when Entertainment Weekly does their preview issues. I am looking forward to some of these movies (hope the new Harold and kumar movie is funny and not the usual letdown of a sequel) and a new Bret Easton Ellis movie - gotta love that.

Anonymous said...

Those were actually some really solid movie posters... And I could guess that some of those great posters were for really crappy movies... and I don't know if it makes me sad that talent is being wasted on those movies or happy that at least these movies have something I can appreciate (or maybe it just means I'm a prejudiced bastard...)

I counted, and I had only heard of 15/30 movies... so I'm looking forward to seeing what some of those movies are about...