Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Next Week's Movies


There were a few movies available today.


The NameSake- I hear it's good but Fox wanted all shows which I couldn't do for this movie even when the students are here.


The Ex- Wasn't promoted at all. Plus it wasn't a good movie.


Fracture- I am planning to play this next week.


Disturbia- I decided to play this one. Only one show at 7pm. I wasn't planning to play this film before it came out as it looked like a standard teen thriller. However when it came out it turned out to be a really good movie and was a surprise hit. It's actually still #4 on the North American top 10. We only got it already because Pirates 3 will be playing on about half the screens on the planet.


Part of the reason I decided to push Fracture off to next week was we have so few movies coming off in the next couple weeks I want to play until Spider-Man is available. Basically there's Fracture and Georgia Rule. Hopefully Spidey is available the week I think it will be or I'll have to get creative. Maybe experiment and play Meet the Robinsons. We may get a better response to kid's movies now that Rainbow has gone first run. We pretty much lost the family market when they opened.

No comments: