Friday, May 04, 2007

I don't think Western Film is going to play Grindhouse.

As anyone who reads this blog (assuming there is anyone) knows I was really into Grindhouse but I don't think I'm going to bring it to Western Film for several reasons.

1. For whatever reason it bombed which tends to make people think a movie is bad even if it isn't.

2. Most of the students have left for the summer.

3. I figure it's one of those movies where most of the people who wanted to see it saw it already.

Sorry if anyone was waiting for us to play it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just started reading this blog. I don't comment as I usually don't have anything witty to say but I do enjoy your blog.

Guess I will have to catch Grindhouse at another theatre or on DVD.

Steph said...

Aw, that's sad!
I was waiting for it to come, because I didn't get a chance to check it out in theatres. I don't know why it bombed - I've only heard good things.

Alas!