Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Next Week's Movies

There wasn't anything new available this week that I wanted to play. Precint B13 (The French movie) was available but that would have done zero business. Fox might have let us play The Omen but I didn't want it since we don't do well with horror movies.
I decided to play RV for the early show and keep MI3 as a late show. I'm curious to see how RV does, it's not as adult oriented as most of the movies we play. MI3 is doing well this week so I'm keeping it for another week.
I was kind of thinking Da Vinci Code might come off but I was told today it's still #4 at the Silver City. We'll probably get The Break Up, Over The Hedge and The Lake House before Da Vinci.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i know i would have loved to see the omen. maybe instead of RV you could play that.

WesternFilm said...

The Omen had two strikes against it. It was a horror movie and it was from Fox. Fox wouldn't have let us split it so The Omen would have been the only movie playing the whole week. I knew we would do better with RV and MI3 than one show of Omen.