Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The French Film.

To my mild surprise the movie mentioned in the previous post opened at the Silver City on Friday. It's called Precinct B-13. I went to see it Sunday night. It was relatively busy for a Sunday.
As soon as the subtitles came on I heard a bit of fussing. Some of them didn't know it was in French. I guess the trailers do work. I didn't see anyone leave.

The movie was a lot of fun and I recommend any fan of action films to go see it. The action was way over the top and a lot of it was real. Guys jumping over balconies and through windows. The story was kind of interesting too. I really enjoyed it. After a few minutes I don't even notice I have to read the dialogue. The nice thing about action films is there isn't a lot of dialogue to translate and the subtitles are closer to what is actually said.

No comments: