Friday, May 26, 2006

Poster of the Week.

One thing I've always really liked are movie posters. I have a large collection all of which I'll frame one day when I'm rich. Some really cool ones like a Disney's Snow White re-release with real gold on it and a rare B-style poster for Rocky Horror. Some may or may not be cool but I like them, such as my British Sixteen Candles poster with neat artwork. At some point I'll take pics of some of them but for now I thought I would post some interesting posters for upcoming movies.

Personally I don't like Jack Black. I find him annoying. However I have to admit I laughed when I saw this poster. The movie looks really funny, that is if you like Jack Black. I don't think I'll go see it. But the poster is fun.

1 comment:

sookie said...

Just blogged about Jack Black too on http://freshtracks.blogspot.com (my tech and media blog). I think the Nacho Libre podcasts are a brilliant publicity tool but content-wise pretty lame. We'll see how the movie does, but we see sh*t movies making big bucks all the time so it won't be much of a surprise.