Monday, October 30, 2006

Next Week's Movies.

I was mildly surprised to find I was able to get good movies for next week. The pickings have been pretty slim lately. There has been so many bad movies coming out the first run theatres are holding onto the good ones forever. Some of the good ones playing now we may not get until after Christmas.

Jackass 2 was available, I didn't think we would get it quite this fast. It's a good time of the school year to play it, short and funny, good for a stress reliever.

The Illusionist is finishing up at The Hyland on Thursday so we are starting it Friday. It's a good movie, should do well here.

The only other new movie available was Gridiron Gang, which I would have played but only if I had no other choice. It's not the type of movie we usually do well with.

No comments: