Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nest Week's Movies.

Today was a somewhat interesting day to book. Inconvenient Truth has done well but not what I expected. However it was Homecoming and the weather was bad. I figured it will pick up later in the week. Looks like I may be right as today (Monday) was busier than Saturday. The weekend numbers normally wouldn't lead me to keep the movie for a second week but I decided to keep it. The other movies available were:

Material Girls
Talladega Nights
Barnyard
Flyboys (already!, big bomb!)

I decided to pick up Talladega for the first show and keep Truth for the late show.

There was another option. Who killed the Electric Car was available but I decided not to play it this week. Since it's Thanksgiving the campus will be pretty much deserted so I didn't want to "waste' it.
My current plan it to play Electric Car the following week and move Talladega Nights to the late show unless something good becomes available.

There's some interesting movies coming like Hollywoodland but there's no 'hits' coming in the next couple weeks.

No comments: