Thursday, October 12, 2006

Next Week's Movies.

My plans for next week got a little messed up because there wasn't a print of Who Killed the Electric Car? Available. I decided to keep Talladega and Inconvenient Truth for another week but switch the order. Since most of the students were gone for most of Talladega's first week I figured enough would still want to see it. The same sort of logic goes for Inconvenient Truth plus it's first week had Homecoming in it and still did very well. It's very unusual for Western Film to play a movie for three weeks so I hope I'm not wrong on the demand for Truth.

There were a couple new movies available, Crank and Black Dahlia. Crank is the kind of low profile action movie we don't usually do well with. I'd play it but only if there was nothing I thought would be more popular. I'm planning to play Black Dahlia the next week.

I've already been told World Trade center will be available the next week. Not sure what to do about that one.

No comments: