Thursday, April 09, 2009

Next Week's Films. Apr 10 -16



Next week wasn't too hard to book. There weren't any new films available so I just picked a couple I hadn't played yet.




The Reader is the early show. I think the long weekend is a good time to play this as I think it has more adult appeal that student and most of the students will be gone for the weekend.




Confessions of a Shopaholic will play at 9:30. The audience for this is mostly young women so they will come to the late show, although I expect the weekend to be quiet and it will pick up during the week. It sorta depends on how exams affect it.




That's pretty much it for the titles I've been holding in reserve except maybe for Paul Blart. I think He's Just Not That Into You and Watchmen will probably come off soon. Taken should be available but it's Fox so I won't be able to split it. That's a hard one to decide on, it's the kind of film we don't normally do well with but was an unexpected hit, it's actually the third highest grossing film of the year. Maybe it will come available on a week where there's nothing else available and I won't have to decide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just want to say my friends and I had a great time enjoying movies at Western Film over the past four years. Now that we got our degrees and it's time to move on, I'd like to thank you guys for keeping Western Film strong. We'll be going to WF for the last time tonight to see Watchmen. Good luck guys!