Monday, February 18, 2008

First post for 2008.

Boy, I'm behind. Sorry for disappearing like that. Was concentrating on other things for a while. I found myself still writing blog entries in my head so I guess I should get back to it. Part of it was the low numbers of people reading it according to the Google analytics. I suppose I got into a loop where the low readers made me post less which lead to fewer readers. From now on I'm going to post as I want to and not worry about the number of readers.

I'm going to put the link back on the Western Film website with the subtitle ' now updated daily' since I try to always do everything I say I'm going to update it daily as much as possible.

James Waite
Western Film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed your posts. I look forward to reading at least once a week. Glad to see you back!

Gaston said...

I used to come here, but I lost the link and I couldn't find it in the webpage or your weekly email.

Keep writing. ;-)