Thursday, December 13, 2007

Next Week's Movie


Next week was an interesting one to book for. It's the last week before we shut down for the holidays and typically one of the quietest weeks of the year. There were no new movies available which was kinda good since I didn't want to 'waste' one. So it was either bring something back or bring in something I had turned down or look at something a little different. I asked about Love in the Time of Cholera. It was available so I booked it in as one show at 7pm. No late show.


I decided to play the film for a couple reasons: It has more of an adult/art appeal and that crowd is still around when the students are gone. It's also a bit of an experiment to see how we are with the lesser known art films and whether they could do okay.


We'll see how it works.


The first 4 days back after the holidays will probably be American Gangster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

The link to this blog seems to have vanished from westernfilm.ca. Have you stopped? I really enjoy reading it, if that gives you any encouragement. I was also wondering about the chance of Western Film showing The Diving Bell and The Butterfly? I am waiting in anticipation of seeing it. :)

Thanks!
-janet