Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Midnight Movies Question.

I've been thinking of something and wanted to get some input from readers. The last couple years we have played Friday Midnight Cult movies. Some of the ones for the upcoming year are Van Wilder, Fight Club and Kill Bill 1 and 2.

I've been thinking of playing the movie Saturday Midnight as well. I'm not sure if we would just split the crowd that would have come Friday? A lot of people like to go out drinking Saturday night. Thursday midnight has also been mentioned but the same issue presents itself.

The nice thing is if I try and it doesn't work Western Film won't be out much. The movie is already paid for for the Friday show so the only extra costs would be a few hours of staff.
Anyone have any thoughts?

1 comment:

Swain said...

If you were going to do a different night, I would say Thursday. Not all students go drinking on Thursdays, and you might bring in the people who go home on the weekends. But thats just me.

And just a programming note, I for one would love to see A Nightmare on Elm Street in the theatre.