Friday, July 17, 2009

Feedback requested on something I hate doing.


One thing I hate doing is changing the phone message on the Movieline. It usually takes several tries and hence a lot of time. A while ago someone suggested putting a synopsis of each film on it but the message is already several minutes long.


It's also where I get into some interesting situations, for example next weekend we have a Bollywood film called Kambakkht Ishq, I have no idea how to pronounce that.


I once asked the IT department if there was any thing similar to a hit counter for the phone message to give me an idea how much it's used but I guess there isn't.


If anyone is curious I'd like any comments on whether the message sounds okay. There's a couple things I tend to do that I think may be annoying but maybe no one notices. I won't say what they are so I don't influence your opinion.


The phone number is 519-661-3616 then hit 1 for the movie listings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea there was phone line. I have my doubts that many people use this feature since the internet is so much more convenient.