Thursday, November 27, 2008

Next Week's Films Nov 28 - Dec 4



Next week wasn't too hard to book. I had already booked in Body of Lies for the early show. It was available the week before but I didn't want to play it as a late show.




The booker was checking on a few films including Zack and Miri and Passchedale. I asked her to book in Zack and Miri for the late show if it was available or Religulous otherwise. Zack and Miri didn't come off so Religulous is getting a second week. Passchendaele wasn't available but that was fine because I wouldn't have booked it anyway. It needs to be the 7pm show. I was told later in the week Passchendaele was available starting Dec 5th so I went ahead and booked it in.




Max Payne was available and I would have played it as a late show but Fox wanted all shows which I can't do. I asked the booker to tell Fox I'll play it as a late show with Passchendaele if I can split it. Occasionally they listen to reason and agree but I'm not holding my breath. I really don't understand Fox, they'd rather me not play the film at all than share the screen with another film?!

No comments: