Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Next Week's Movies.

I had an unusual number of choices this week. There were 5 new movies available.

The Marine (Fox- so had to play both shows every night) - guess what my decision on that one was.

Employee of the Month. Was fairly funny but we don't do well with these kind of mid level comedies.

The three I was considering were:

Man of the Year
Flags of Our Fathers
Trailer Park Boys.

My boss asked me to check on Death Of a President and to my mild surprise it was available. I figured it would go through the art circuit before we could get it.

So I booked DOAP for the early show and Trailer Park Boys seemed a better choice for a late show plus it's Canadian and I try to support Canadian films when I can.

Depending on what is available next week I'm planning to play Flags of Our Fathers.

No comments: