Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bad movies we love.

I think everyone has a bad movie they love but may be embarassed to admit it.

The most famous example of this would be The Rocky Horror Picture Show. On it's own the movie is pretty bad but combined with the audience participation it becomes a great time.

I will admit my bad movie is Grease 2. It's really corny but I find it entertaining for some reason. It's also a movie Michelle Pfieffer will never live down.

A friend of mine (who shall remain nameless for fear of shame) loves the movie Megaforce. Ttruly one of the worst movies ever made.

Anyone else care to admit a Bad movie they love?

4 comments:

Joye said...

Can I leave a comment even if I'm not a student? My husband's bad movie is Tank Girl. 2nd would be Buckaroo Banzai. Mine is Oscar with Sylvester Stallone. I liked Grease 2! I just saw Maxwell Caulfield in another bad movie called Dazzle.

WesternFilm said...

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a student.

WesternFilm said...

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a student. I happen to like the movie Tank Girl as well. Great sountrack. I just thought of another bad movie I used to like. It was called Solarbabies. I haven't seen it in years.

I was thinking Spice World might make an interesting entry in Western Films Friday Midnight movies for next year?

Anonymous said...

The Skulls! I'm pretty sure I just have a thing for Joshua Jackson.