Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Week's Movie May 5 -11


I'm behind again, sorry.


The movie that finished tonight was Monsters Vs Aliens. I booked it last Monday, the only other choice was Dance Flick which I never planned to play.


During the summer we usually do matinees of any kid friendly pics. I also decided to do a late show of Monsters figuring some people would want to see it.


End of Week Update: This was one of those times when I was really off. Monsters did really bad. The matinees were dead and the late show was even deader. I'm quite surprised as I thought the film would at least do okay. I think a lot of it was the fact it finally got warm last weekend so people were doing things outside. It may or may not have been the fact it wasn't in 3-D. We only had a few people ask if it was then not see it.


We'll see how the next film does on matinees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Monsters did not do well. I wonder how it did at Rainbow with no 3D either.

Had not hear too much about Monsters, so I did not want to see it. I have heard some good things about Up and will likely want to see that one should you play it.